Ten Reasons to Outsource Your Appeals
1. You want to make money from appeals but don’t have time to do the work.
2. Your office doesn't have appellate practice expertise.
3. You don't have the time it takes to produce a quality appellate brief.
4. You love trying cases -- you hate doing research.
5. You relate to juries better than to a panel of appellate judges.
6. An appellate law practitioner can handle your appeal more efficiently.
7. Outsourcing affords you another potential source for profit.
8. You are tired of dealing with the client and want to move on.
9. You don’t want to hire a full time appellate attorney.
10. You hate sitting in front of computer for hours at at a time.
How the Maxwell Law Firm Can Help
With years of experience in Alabama and federal criminal appeals, Leroy Maxwell represents plaintiffs or defendants, individuals or corporations, and appellants or respondents in the Alabama Court of Appeals, Alabama Supreme Court, and the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Alabama civil appeals lawyer Leroy Maxwell has developed and presented winning arguments on appeal in several criminal issues.
The Maxwell Law Firm works with referring trial attorneys on appeal. If your litigation skills are more suited to cross-examination than to legal research, of if your court schedule makes it difficult for you find the time an appellate brief requires, consider a referral or collaborative relationship with Attorney Leroy Maxwell.
Attorney Leroy Maxwell is rated as a top Appeal Lawyer by Birmingham Magazine.
Birmingham Magazine Top Attorneys (Appellate), 2017
Birmingham Magazine Top Attorneys (Appellate), 2016
Birmingham Magazine Top Attorneys (Appellate), 2015
Birmingham Magazine Top Attorneys (Appellate), 2014